Instructions for Title Agents - Phase II & III
Title company agents should follow this procedure for property transfers or refinances concerning Long Canyon Phase II & III Homeowners Association:
- Effective July 1, 2018, the Long Canyon Phase II & III HOA fees are:
|paid in advance
|paid in advance
|Statement of Account / Refinance:
||paid in advance
|Transfer of ownership fee:
All checks should be made payable to "Long Canyon Phase II & III HOA".
Note: Resale Certificates are valid for 60 days from date of issue. Statements of Account are valid for 30 days from date of issue. An update fee may be charged for change of title company or buyers, or for reissue of expired Resale Certificates or Statements of Account. Contact the Property Transfer Agent for more information using the "Contact Property Transfer Agent" link.
- Submit request for resale certificate or refinance online only via clicking the link to the left or the e-form may also be directly accessed at Refi/Resale Certificate Request . If you have questions about completing this form, please email the Phase II & III Property Transfer Agent at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Your request will be confirmed by the Property Transfer Agent once it has been verified as complete. All form fields must be accurate and complete. Forms submitted with incomplete or false information will NOT be processed until complete and correct information has been provided.
- Payment must be received before requested documents will be provided. Checks should be mailed to:
Long Canyon Phase II & III HOA
PO Box 29701
(For alternate payment delivery arrangements, contact the Property Transfer Agent at email@example.com.)
- Requests should be submitted 15 or more days before the scheduled closing date. Turnaround for requested documents is within 10 to 14 days of a confirmed request, subject to prior receipt of payment. If documents are requested for a date sooner than 10 days, a $75 rush fee must be received with documents payment. Expedited responses will be provided as soon as possible on a best efforts basis.
- For a refinance Statement of Account only, the response will consist of a letter emailed to the closing agent.
- For a transfer of ownership, the following documents will be generated and emailed to the closing agent:
a. Resale Certificate
b. Confirmation Document
c. Contact Information for New Buyers form
d. Statement of Account summarizing directions to the closing agent
e. Copies of the current HOA annual budget and balance sheet
Links to the following Long Canyon Phase II & III HOA documents, which are available at Governing Documents - Public, will also be provided. All documents are PDF files. Buyers must acknowledge receipt of these documents by signing the Confirmation Document which must be returned to the Property Transfer Agent.
a. Declaration of Covenants, Conditions and Restrictions (DCCRs)
b. Current Architectural Control Committee (ACC) Rules
c. HOA Bylaws
d. Declarations page from Commercial General Liability Insurance policy
- Upon closing, the title company is to remit all funds due the HOA via check made payable to Long Canyon Phase II & III HOA. On a transfer of ownership, also include the initialed Resale Certificate, signed Confirmation Document, and completed Contact Information for New Buyers form as specified in the directions to closing agent.
Homes in Long Canyon Phase II are:
Homes in Long Canyon Phase III are: